Couples Couples uples ... I Walk Along, and stopped near the shops as well, I guess I am a young shoe addicted, so I Needed to see the Subjects of my female temptations and to find out if There Are some good for me. I stopped for short or Longer, and Kept moving, holding myself tight. In the heart of the city, in Gelateria da Toni, I Asked for Pistacchio ice-cream. I Though It Would Be a good companion for me! But Couples Those Keeping in mind I forgot about my Portion of ice waiting to Be Picked, Until the girl waked me with her words "Hier ist dein Ice!" "Oh, danke!" I Told, and I felt so deeply stupid: D lol A Dreamer ... Leaving the gelateria I met it and Entering Another couple Discussing What types of ice They wisher tor have:)
I walked, eating my ice-cream, slowly, watching people, thinking of Them, They Were together how long, did They Have Children, They did live in peace or Those Who Were They enjoy quarelling, What Was Their Nationality, ages etc etc etc It Entertains me a lot, Observing people and thinking What They Could Be:) I
I meat my bicycle back, feeling calm and glad of my night walking, and ready to get back home, to my warm Though lonely bed, and to dream of Us. Just
Several minutes ago, Exactly When I stopped thinking of Him and Those Couples, Trying to find a cozy position to watch the next chapter of Sex and the City, I saw the light on my telephone with the alert "Missed Call" ;. I need no time to know Who Had Called Me
0 comments:
Post a Comment