Monday, September 13, 2010

How To Make A Model Of Boat Lock where do I belong...

nce on Barceloneta beach: "Are you italian?"
In Olymbos, on the Karpathos Island:
"Oh yeah, I read and Italian, if" ... ma, no:) non sono italian:)
"Are you Greek?" - Asked Me Once the owner of Taverna, negative ad on my reply, I Told That I Can Pronounce Greek words really good and I look like a Greek lot, so I Thought I Could Be a Greek emigrant to USA ... But, no, I Was Neither that!
I am Ukrainian, with Greek / georgian routes, Who left home-country for Spain, Than for Germany:) Looks like I try to find a place where i belong to, Because Each time I am Asked about my Nationality, I get confused. I Have Never Looked Like Ukrainian, i have never felt Likewise, I always felt stranger there, sort ortourist fa ... So Where Do I belong to?
south is calling my heart, I love Italy, and Greece. But I can never Explain the attraction I Have to Greek culture and the way I feel Among Those people, I feel like I am one of Them:) Maybe I Should Go Greek learning and move on to check if There Are my routes there, waiting to Be Found ..?
I guess I shoulda questions resolve this asap, as STI hard to be "lost" as I am ... I am sure, eleven I find the place I belong, my life will change to a Better, Much Better side !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment