Sunday, September 26, 2010

Habit Of Confidentiality In Women Esoteric News Interviewed Jürgen Kolberg former at WWPA International


Esoteric NEWS MAGAZINE engineer Jürgen Kolberg Interviewed Who is the principal adviser at The Supreme Council of WWPA International - Esoteric Society. WWPA

official Spokesman Interviewed WAS DURING His Visit to Sri Lanka last May. World Wide Parapsychological Association - Ecumenical Secret Society - former Accepted gladly dialogue with ENM.

ENM: Jürgen, it is true That WWPA has a new Grand Vizier, And That I Would Be from Argentina, Would I?

JK: That's right. H is name is DZG rank 33rd with Esoteric. This man WAS vilified and Persecuted, a victim of a cruel and despotic group of power in his country. In 2000 he visited Australia and was received by The Supreme Council of WWPA. In that time, I did not work for the Esoteric Society yet. I used to live in Colombia and I was researching about the First World Congress of Witchcraft that was a long time ago (1972) and sponsored by the Colombian Government itself under President Alfonso Lopez Michelsen´s Administration who died in 2007. I had the honor of a meeting  with the ex President  in a secret interview that he granted me in 2005.

ENM: The World EsotStriking contrasts have eric Movement. Nobody Could an Argentine researcher Imagine That Should Become the Grand Vizier of this Society. By the way, I Have Heard DZG Arrived in Australia to Have A top secret meeting with the Supreme Council and Appointed as Grand Vizier WAS. How to get that?

JK: Very simple, SC (Supreme Council) WAS Impacted by the incredible Knowledge of the esoteric Argentine man. Cause of WWPA Had Suffered the loss of historical ND Grand Vizier Guru (84) in December 1999, after the secret meeting, DZG left due to New Zealand and return to Had to Be Recognized as The Grand Vizier. I
ENM: Why has The Society kept in secret DZG´s identity?
JK:
The Grand Master is the Grand Vizier DZG and I can not reveal his identity until the WWPA World Congress in Latin America. The Supreme Council kept the twelve members´ identities under strict secret. Bisides, w
e have analyzed the situation in Argentina where there is an esoteric total freedom in spite of this we are very concerned because there are many esoteric institutions that discriminate themselves and not to mention about  the contempt for those who practice their individual rituals. ENM: Last question: Who is the Grand Vizier? JK: (smiles) The Great Grand\u0026am

0 comments:

Post a Comment