. I wonder if all the People Have the Same? If They Constantly think of Something and thinking interrupt this process by a New Thought falling to a mind?? and like this Until you realize That your mind is getting really tired and so do you ...
Sometimes my thoughts are so stupid, That When I realize That I do think of it, I feel weird! "Afina, come on! Dumm dumm dumm, tralala, I do not think of it! "Yes, sing Sometimes I try to change the topic to run in my head, But the picture is still there, Though the song is Different. And
events Are my thoughts right now flying from my sister in kharkov, my mother at home, my uncle coming to Italy, my boyfriend That Does not write me DURING last 5 hours, my room, I've got noise in the toilet ,my wet towel, German tomorrow, Schau das Schaff cartoon, maybe going to India next year? or Turkey? maybe I should have got married with that guy? how to stop eating these chocolates.... etc etc etc, the speed of each thought is like of a falling star. you see it for a second and than clean sky... the only difference is just the sky is not clean in my head, falling star each second!
Sometimes I even feel like I have two minds that think different thoughts, so fast they change!
Or maybe I should create the "thinking management" theory and methodics?????
OR MAYBE A MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN WITH ME AND JUST FOR A MINUTE I WILL STOP THESE STAR RAIN IN MY HEAD...??!!!?!?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment