Friday, September 10, 2010

Morrowind Patch No Cd Fare or not?

Two days ago I was very upset, angry Not actually, But offended ... Offended by Lack of Attention ... Waiting for His letter Until late night, I felt sad asleep, while I felt bad: headache, problems with stomach, bad mood ... Him so much I Needed, But He Was Not There events to second ... I do not know if I Thought of Me That evening at all. "I am sorry, my love, I forgot the mobile home and I Was out with my friends, We Had much fun But I Would love you to be with me." Is it enough? is it a good answer? Or I love and devote myself much more Than I get in response ... maybe I shouldn't when to sacrifice anything ... Most Probably Does not Even I notice my sacrifice, Because He Does not Make Them and Does not know how hard it Can Be Sometimes. And thel in all, why do I do Them !??!?! Asked if I am not ... Looks like my love comes to a point of sadomasochism Transforming Into ...
It is Not fare, pero me regarding, or regarding him? Are we, women, ask for too much, wait too much from men Than They think we do? We get offended, and They Can not Understand What is wrong ... Demanding too? too capricious? Where does th border between "normal" and "too much"? Personally, I Would Be Would very upset if I hurt somebody with normal Something for me, pero weird for him! Then why am I not Able to give up with my Demands Towards Another people, Towards Him? Why do I wish so Desperately His Life to turn all around me? Is It Because somehow Turned my life around him ..? C

0 comments:

Post a Comment