Monday, January 31, 2011

How Much Does A Nickel Cost The year 2010 is coming to an end

The first day of the Chinese New Year 2011 is the 3rd of March. Since I do believe in chinese horoscopes, I should celebrate the night of Chinese New Year Eve with them!
It is quite soon, so I wanted to review quickly all good and bad moments of my 2010 life. And here is a shortlist of the events... Shall I with negative.. yes I shall..
January 2010 - I am breaking up with my friend via skype and quarreled with my mother and sister
February 2010 - After lasting misunderstood with my friend Nathalie we decide to separate... We move out of our lovely duplex flat shared with two spanish girl
March 2010 - I take a decision of Becoming an au pair for one year
April 2010 - I am Attack on the street by a group of Several latin girls, I got on my head Many revile and permanent fear and Headaches
May 2010 - On the way to Ukraine, I stuck in Barcelona Airport Because of the ash cloud. The way home Takes me some horrible 8 hours more
J joins 2010 - I leave sunny Italy for rainy Germany ... I remember me crying in the car of my guestfamily, on the way from Zurich to Konstaz
July 2010 - I fall down from the bicycle on the way to my morning German lessone. All the month I don't work, have fun, and travel to Vic to visit my friend Marta.
June 2010 - I visit Rapallo, Portofino and St.Maria Lighure. I move to Konstanz and visit the international Fleamarket. 
July 2010 - Gay parade in Konstanz, my first trips to Mainau and Reichenau Islands. I make a wonderful boat trip to Lindau, where I meet Karina. My Basel weekend is perfect! And my new Guess shoes are very pretty.
August 2010 - Klosters in Swiss Alps, although I can hardly walk. And a full week on a Greek Island Karpathos. I get "Good" on the B2 TELC Exam in German.
CHT MLXC September 2010 - salsa dancing all the days available. Octoberfest in Konstaz
October 2010 - My real long bicycle trip to Steckborn. A weekend in Lugano


November 2010 - Salsa, salsa, salsa! I loose Several kilos, and visit Zurich and Rhine Waterfalls, incl Salsa in Zurich!
December 2010 - I am 23. Meet Georg Zoller and I Have A trip to Waldshut and Tiengen. I bake my first "Nutcake." I mulled drink again! I make a trip to Ukraine for NY, and I Understand: LIFE IS GREAT! I LOVE MY MOTHER! I
CH TMLXC

0 comments:

Post a Comment