Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Diy Bride Wedding Welcome Letter Template

ore could have a chance with her, angry because I know that his girlfriend might just played with it ... or get sad because Ayeh was as well.
The normal days started to shine suddenly since the day I fell in love with you.



Perhaps it was a mixture of three and I showed only the last two to Ayeh did not realize that I liked but sooner or later would know. Tired of waiting and knowing I was going to explode one of these days, I decided to publicly declare in Ayehmy old Live Journal on 12 December at 11:30 at night even though Deb and May had told me to wait and Mark told me that perhaps it was a confusion when the nonsense was made ... I realized that I should have said, had only been a week since Ayelén had broken with his ex, in fact, the day after that statement, would not see her for fear of losing it or something gay like that. I was all nervous, angry at myself, sad and wanting to kill me seriously thinking about the worst things Ayeh.

But, it seems that was not so wrong desicion because today, 13 inber of 2011 is one month

girlfriend

ME

gatitoh ♥. I can swear, I love ALL



absolutely ALL of it, your eyes, your hair, your skin, be jealous, "burdensome," she says, " tsundere, the way they think, how they dress, how to draw, write, her voice ... Everything! I love everything about it!, And at last I feel it is a mistake to be in love with a woman and even my mother knows what the two of us and supported me when Ayeh come to Mexico I swear the concent & eacuyou, and do many things gay y. .. Y. .. Y-dies- asdasdasd ... I feel soooo gay writing this, rlly, but I'm not interested, the only thing that interests me now is my girlfriend, my studies and my family ... ♥ Nothing.

HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE UNIVERSE AND YOU ARE NOT THE BASTARDS! ,,|,, is true, did I forget to mention that I'm even more jealous of her than before? : 3 ... I really do not know if that bothers you, but, as she is jealous of me, I'm jealous of her: C! ... But, I think that I show whatmuch I love and I care ♥ , I have nothing more to say ... Except ...



Ayeh
much I love you, grazie for coming into my life and for accepting me ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment