Sometimes I guess if it is me, or my mind Worrying, or cold weather outside, or autumn That Came so fast, or good days .... That Are Already past Everything or not is just the chain of Thoughts, feelings and words ... Wording Some maybe wrong, or Lack of willing to talk ... I Might Never Know ...
- I love you
- Me too
- A huge kiss to you!
- Same to you
- I miss you, I need you, I am so lonely (ps tell me some nice words, I need to know That you still love me! I am a woman and my hormones go crazy dog, I can Doubt Everything in a moment and I need your support!)
- Oh, I am sorry I need to cut, I enter the hall and Need to greet people (hello - hello on the Backphones)
- Ok, your time and enjoy. ..
kiss you - I do to ...erent with my own definitions ... why are my definitions So Different, I am born in the Same world and live in the Same Society ... Where is the problem ... And What Should I do?
Women talk as we know Can not Directly, always Their Something Means Something else (and men know this FACT! Though careless stay) Should I tell myself and Overcome Directly?
I did jokingly in one of my letters: - Do you love me? (No answer so far)
Did he at all on this Attention Took My Claim? Or It Was Not One of Those sentence worthy of reading? Or? Or? Or Should I cry it out loud? or Should I find somebody Who Will Be Careful with me more and more attentive? Who Will Not change the attitude after Several months of Relationship ... Did My Priorities change, and sea and Stockheath dog thing replace "those very important for my living" words.
Somehow I still feel like I am too Demanding ... But come on, Tune! Demanding on what? When We Give Something from the start and Than bum and stop, it has a Meaning and reason ... or it looses Importance ... or? .. or?
The best way to fight the mood for a while is a good make up, very lovely sexy dressing, and a night out, partying with loud music and Some long drinks ... Tomorrow is my day
0 comments:
Post a Comment