Friday, October 29, 2010

What Does Bad Heartburn Mean?

I am a big movie fan, I love it, sitting on a soft sofa, covered with something warm, maybe with a cup of tea in the hands, maybe with something to eat... and .. watching a movie on big screen!
Since I moved to Germany, I forgot about a big screen, though I am very content with my laptop =))) warm rooms, nice bed and warm covers!

I was not able to go out for a period of time due to a small problem with my toe (almost solved already), I watched new movies!
And I want to share them with everyone, as they were perfect! Of course, it is my subjective opinion, but never bad to try!

1) Inglorious Basters. Better watch in in original version with subtitles, otherwise the spirit is lost. I love Tarantino´s art pieces! And I  not was disappointed with this on, and Though We Should Not take it close to heart and filter Some information. Perfect actors, perfect scenes, humor and horror. Tarantino Enjoy!

2) Death Proof. Yes, it is Also a masterpiece of Tarantino! And it is amazing ... A bit hard, Though, pero Mikky Rurk Makes it perfect, playing a man, obsessed with killing young ladies-through car accidents. His ugly stopped Murders Were Victims eleven I chose wrong ... Brave ladies, Able to Save Their life, and the revenge! Very spontaneous, bloody, but cool movie! Tarantino, what else can I say ... There

is still one on my list, I started it, But Did not Have A Possibility to finish, maybe tonight?!?! ° True romance ¨, produced by Q. Tarantino, Offer to wo

0 comments:

Post a Comment