Sunday, November 4, 2007

Replacement Parts For Chicco Walker Again Ragnarok Online 2

For a long time I have not posted anything, But I Really Do not Know What to post. I WAS just playing Flyff Because I Was helping my brother, pero ending playing too. Gartan finally! lvl 76 is an event and thanks to my pocket has INCREASED. Well I too tryed to play RO2 But a do not get much exp, Even Though I'm still lvl 21 thats normal just like in RO, is a little tiring But just kill like crazy monster Knowing the Same That It will take like forever to lvl up, However I still love oo That Game, And Then I will post some more cute and cool screenshots from Gartan.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He is ready to fight in Any moment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh! look, I is a angel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Trying
He is so harga big monster. Gartan Go Go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gartan Expected To be owned him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh I is thinking, do not ask me what. oo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Again Preparing to skill to attack. Healing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...... Ah! so refreshing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Looking at something, maybe a butterfly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is similar at one from Before But I like this a lot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Thats all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment