Friday, September 21, 2007

Cat Food For Cystitis Ragnarok Online 2

istola, but not the same, * sob * but I'm glad that I really like the Enchanter, something weird that I'm almost always Archer and Assassin.

'll post some screenshots of the game:





Lv1 Garten dancing. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hodemimes On the coast. Take Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


closely. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This sitting waiting for someone. Already Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


new clothes. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket With


she gave her first kiss Gartan. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love as seen here, very cool. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Me and my sister. : P Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After tough guys apparently nscary. oo Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Watch a Kafra, but rather a Kafra. xD Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This I love another day I'll do a layout, I like the pose and how the light enters. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The cap that is I like this funny. : P Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Take a closer. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is another character that I think is called Crilesin. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are all I have, I have more but they were the ones I liked.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It's too late, I'll sleep and I hope that my brother could be so eager to play with me to let me sleep. Ha if my brother started to play RO, install it and everything, juge a while with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment