Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wearing Girdles And Stockings?

Somewhere in the Deepest Part of My Heart I Knew That, I felt sure That and I Was ... But all the Other parts of my heart Were Hoping for Better still .... There is no

Better, for now, in this case! But for sure in another one! :) Every part goes and Makes sad place for good! :)

He is stepping out of my life, slowly, But definetely, and in the Same time, the shadow of someone I still do not know, is Entering my environment ... Should I first breath him, know His parfume, so That When He Appears, I Recognize him ...

the One That Enters Can Be the Same as the One That leaves, But just a bit changed? yes, only if miracles exist ... And somehow I believe in majesty Hardly ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment