Real Life
I make this post to warn that I'm still alive, haha. Lose, I've been a little out of it for a while. The truth is that I'm full. But I'm going to make summaries of what has been my life in different fields ... Why? Because I feel that I have to.
SUPERNATURAL
Ok, never publish my opinion the end of the season. And there has been much negative feedback or very satisfactory on the whole season itself. And I can not say no to that ... he has had better seasons. But I, unlike the other fans, I'm very open to change. And always try to see their good sidesand because of this. And that's how I enjoyed the fourth season because, although he was more focused on Dean, Sam could see in his evil side and his side dextrose, enomarodo, Destro and lost. There were several shouts of me every time I had a scene of Sam / Ruby because I always love this couple and always do waiting for the canon! And if you ask me if I dislike the death of Ruby ... it did not. In the end it felt right. Do not know why, but I felt I had to die. From there he loved most this season was the integration of Castiel, rather than the character, the actor. I feel I've gotten to know a very good and unusual actor, if I talk about Misha Collins. Who EncounterORT great and now instead of being the spark of the program, J2, is also Misha:). is a J2 + M! What else I can say? The end I do not keep yelling at the screen much like last season, and the only thing I wanted was that "Sorry" for Dean and Sam happened. So I do not care if it's the end of the world, as they will again be well:). Still very much look forward to next season. Until September, just for my birthday! Again! OTHER SERIES
Other series that also was pursuing, such as The Mentalist, Gossip Girl, 90210. Came to an end. Leaving me the first and especially the last with a sensacabout girls, or I could meet one of my dreams and I went to one of his concerts held in my country. The best event of my life, never forget. YOUTUBE
Following my afanación with youtube, I've moved some Americans to Europeans, more specifically to London. Do not know why, but it is. Commencing I see videos of "TheLoveHateSociety" along with "Tyrannousauruslexxx" and "Charlieisocoolike." Those who make me laugh and have fun with his jokes and increasingly feel more like me go to London ! ART
This year I have mewomen and men. It's very tiring, but a good experience. I have little to say, since only recently started and still I have long hard road to travel. STUDIES
As you can see, I am in many ways. So obviously my grades have dropped. And this semester I have not done very well, which has to change -.-. MOVIES
"17 Again"
"Hannah Montana, The Movie"
"Jonas Brothers: 3D Experience"
"Night at the Museum 2"
0 comments:
Post a Comment