Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monique Parent Blogger A good Friday 13th? + SPN spoilers!

A good Friday 13th?

Oks .. it sounds weird .. but tomorrow afternoon demiasdo be great! Plasma screen I have my parents to myself at night to watch the movie "Friday 13th" Finally! I loaded all my friends have seen it and it's not as much as I expected T_T. Good thing that reminds me that I can speak for Jared Padalecki in class without everyone looking at me like "Who is it?". Now all that is too sexy apinan *-*!!!! Yey! Love it! Finally .. I see the movie! At last! and not only that! if not that morning, you can also see the new chapter of spn! Ah! Friday 13 best ever!

SPN spoilers

A while ago I found these spoilers have to share *-*.





I can not wait to see chapter 16 !!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment