Hi!
back to college today was not true for k k is the first week sux is just meeting new people and learn k ps will be made in each subject and the truth is that bored ps ....
yesterday:
HAPPY B-DAY HARRY POTTER
still sad about things ... already know and love the self-poisoning that encimenle k I could not read even the deathly hallow and I bite their fingers to go read spoilers u_u
missing 11 days for my birthday finally have my cedula of adult that if k is r0x!
these days I've missed too u__u sole sui and we do not talk shiet! >. \u0026lt;K only hope are well ... know the love k k v
morning
ere the movie of the Simpsons
Ayumi launched new single on September 19 and will rock! Kyaa! 'm Jeliza! ps tambn vans comprare new pics *-*
even then do not install the so PShit wait to play more icons!
Bye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment