has long since that post, because on the one time I had no internet, I spend playing Airline Tycoon and Sims 2, I returned recently porfin the exchange and review it again because I had many pages that I visit regularly as GameFAQs, AnimePaper, Flyff, yahoo Gallery, DeviantArt, Gamespot, DDD (Digital Devil Database), among others, the DDD case was that I saw a post about a game Shin Megami Tensei MMORPG Online: Imagine you had put on again info dobre the game, I already knew but did not know you had already left was in Beta or something. Check the page and saw that the game was super great, has the same style of graphics that Digital Devil Saga, Nocturne and Devil Summoner. At the same time although this in Japanese and that never came(Much like Devil Summoner and Persona 3).
Links: Digital Devil Database
http://www.digitaldevildb.com/index.php
女神 転 生 IMAGINE プレミアム パッケージ
http://www.megatenonline.com/ Website
Here some screenshots of the game:
松尾
Here is newly created, is in the Virtual Battle.
was very long post heh
![]()
already at lvl 5 with a リーダーピクシー (Pixie).
![]()
was training here killing each ケットシー (Kat Sea), with my コダマ (Kodama).
![]()
were my brothers and sistersyou and I め ぃあん party, え み ぃお and 松尾, the demon who is on the right is mine.![]()
My sister makeover. : P
![]()
Now I am the new look.
xD My first fusion
gave me a アプサラス (Apusarasu).
![]()
In another fusion I got a マッハ (Mach).
![]()
This is a エンジェル (Angel), is very nice no?. * O *
'm
otravez party with my brothers, you see the devil this blue and white is a beautiful super 未熟 な ジャックフロスト (Jack Frost).
![]()
0 comments:
Post a Comment