Saturday, June 2, 2007

Cheap Random Destination Games Games Games ....!

Weee! School is over! Finally I can play all I want, a lot of games are waiting for me :), I have a list and is getting biger.

Playstation 2 (If I don't miss one):
• Odin Sphere 
• Dawn of Mana 
• Persona 3: Fes JP
• Persona 3 JP
• Persona 3 US
• Atelier Iris
• Atelier Iris 2 
• Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm 
• Final Fantasy XII
• Ar Tonelico
• Shining Force Neo
• Shining Force Exa
• Shining Tears
• Nocturne
• Rogue Galaxy
• Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

DS (First 2 I have them, the others I need to buy them):
• Pokemon Pearl
• Lost in Blue 2
• Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings 
• Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales 
• Etrian Odyssey 
• Children of Mana  
• Deep Labyrinth 
• Magical Starsign 

PC:
• Flyff
• Ragnarok Online 2 (If there is a God, and this game is aviable this year, I will be the happier Dork of all!)
• Rappelz

Well I think is all the list, the game I most wanna play is Ragnarok Onlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment