Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ontario Auctions Marina Here we are ... ¡¡Actualización!

No picture today ... sponsor us nothing at the moment.

I tell what I'm short. Yesterday I went to pay and I was wrong: I pull a 3! but anyway the first set I disapprove so I'm going to recover and overcome this depression.

other hand ... I'm updating ... I pay another test tomorrow and I should be studying but I am taking a break.

Chains of love ... Ch. 16, we learned more things, and I also finished this fic of Shaman King. That makes me sad hyper. The really bothers me a little decandence of reviews, is has dropped a lot of quantity but after all my fault because I've taken enough. Although now I'm getting the batteries with the fics.

Yo-chan thanks for the review, I know nothing about you, but I have lifted the mood that you will take a little time to read this madness.

(I want to say something: I found a wonderful group where there are pictures of the marauders who you attack, I love)

also upgraded golden era and in the end I managed to again stabilize the same story on the page. Always wanted to raise the cap. I was denied entry.

For updates it for now. I'll be back



Ruby P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment